Fast, flexible warehouse lending solutions to help your mortgage banking business grow
What is a warehouse line of credit?
A warehouse line of credit is a commercial credit facility that helps a mortgage loan originator extend financing to borrowers without using their own capital. A warehouse line of credit is a form of asset-based lending that provides short-term funding between the time of a mortgage’s closing and the time the loan is sold to a secondary market investor. The amount borrowed can be paid back when the mortgage is sold.
Benefits of Warehouse Lines of Credit
A warehouse line of credit can help you keep pace with your funding requirements. Our warehouse lending services give you the ability to close mortgages in your own name, streamline the origination process, and better serve your clients.
- High-touch, personal service with flexibility to help you grow your mortgage banking business
- Same-day funding available
- Short-term revolving credit facilities available between $3 million - $25 million
- Fund as Delegated or Non-Delegated
- Paperless technology and customized reporting
- National (excluding Alaska and Hawaii)
- FNMA/FHLMC eligible 1-4 family conventional loans
- FNMA HomeStyle Renovation, FHLMC Renovation and FHA 203 (k) loans
- HUD eligible FHA, VA and USDA loans
- Jumbo loans
- Non-QM loans
- Fixed rate second mortgage loans
- Manufactured home loans