Responding to Fraud and Cyber Crime
- If you believe that your identity has been compromised, please complete an identity theft report with the Federal Trade Commission by visiting IdentityTheft.gov.
- If you believe that an unauthorized transaction(s) has occurred from your Online Banking or bill pay account(s), contact the Bank immediately at 888-806-7768, or email us at email@example.com. In the event that a compromise has occurred, we recommend that you change your password immediately within Online Banking to prevent continued unauthorized transfers or account access.
- Internet Crime Complaint Center: The FBI has created an FBI Internet Crime Complaint Center. The center serves as a vehicle to receive cybercrime complaints from consumers and businesses, and to develop and refer complaints to law enforcement.
- Debit Card Fraud: To report a lost or stolen debit card, contact us immediately at 888-806-7768. After business hours, please call 800-264-5578. For fraud prevention services, please call 866-842-5208. If you are calling regarding fraud from outside of the US, please call 412-552-2697.
- Data Breach Response: A Guide for Business