No matter where your travels take you, managing your finances is a breeze with online services from The Provident Bank.
NOTICE: New Quicken/Quickbooks Enhancements Coming Soon! Business customers, please click here for important information about these enhancements.
Features in Online Banking
With Online Banking, you have the ability to:
- Access your account 24/7
- Sign up for e-Statements
- Transfer funds between Provident Bank accounts
- View your transaction history
- View images of the checks you have written
- View images of the checks you deposit
- Put a hold on your card if you have misplaced it
- Temporarily increase your card limit.
- Tell us about your travel plans to ensure that your card works while you are away
All of this can be done from your Online Banking account. Click here to register for Online Banking.
Online Bill Payment
Take a vacation from writing checks for monthly bills. Set up automatic recurring bill payments so you’ll never miss a payment. This is a secure and convenient way to manage your bills online.
Online Bill Presentment
Nothing can ruin a vacation like a big pile of unpaid bills when you get home. With Online Bill Presentment you can receive your bills online, as well as pay them at your convenience electronically.
Here are some great reasons why you should convert your monthly statements to e-Statements:
- Viewing your statements electronically is safer than having them delivered to your mailbox.
- You can access your statements online 24/7 - even if the bank is closed.
- You can access your statements as soon as the statement cycle ends - no more waiting for mail to arrive.
- If you need a copy of your statement, you can print it at any time.
- Electronic statements are better for the environment.
You can contact our Electronic Banking Department for more information at 877-487-2977, or sign up today through your Online Banking account. Click here to register for Online Banking.
Already using Online Banking?
Signing up for Bill Payment, Bill Presentment or e-Statements is easy. Just log in to your account to get started.
Haven’t tried Online Banking yet?
Now is a great time to start! Click here to register for Online Banking.